|Fun Business Opportunity!
|Low Start-up Costs!...
There is a one-time registration fee of $395 to become an agent with Great Rates Travel plus a $15 monthly service fee,
which includes your personal webpage, business cards, training materials, access to all booking engines and forms, sales
and commission tracking, vendor registrations/passwords, an on-demand training library, phone support, and discount travel
opportunities. Plus You'll get all the tools you need to build a successful travel business, including:
Your success is our success, so we are vested in helping you in every way possible!
- 250 professional business cards customized with agent's name, contact information and photograph.
- An individual email address with Great Rates Travel.
- A personal GRTS webpage with your photo and personal bio...a website address where customers can contact you, book travel,
or make payments to you directly. You can promote your personal webpage on facebook and email to your friends to let them know
you're open for business!
- Access to simple point-and-click booking engines with the lowest rates available for all major air, car, and hotel suppliers; as
well as cruise line booking engines.
- Comprehensive record-keeping technology & administrative tools to help you manage your business and be more productive,
by tracking your leads, customers, personal sales, and pending/paid commissions-to help make running your home travel business a
- A Personal Mentor to guide, train, and assist you during your initial two years as an agent with GRTS.
- A collection of standard form letter emails to serve as templates for all your standard business correspondence, including
easily-customized quote letters, vacation and cruise confirmation letters, Bon Voyage and welcome back emails! We start
you with an introductory letter to email your family and friends announcing your new position as an agent with Great Rates Travel
and inviting them to call you for great rates on their next vacation...and provide everything you need through the follow-up letter
after the sale.
- All the Forms and paperwork you will need, including Sales Agreements which help to ensure you get all the information you
will need for each sale and Commission Reporting Forms.
- Access to an extensive collection of online and video training materials, plus travel brochures and flyers, signage, and
travel posters are available at no charge, on request.
- Weekly 1:1 Sales Coaching Calls talking one to one to help you stay focused and set realistic sales goals!
- We help you grow your business...by advertising the best available travel specials on our highly-rated greatratestravel.com
website, and forwarding customer's requests for quotes to our trained agents. Plus Great Rates Travel has a customer base of over
4,000 past customers and when they call to book new travel--these leads are forwarded to qualified agents to book!
- Highest Commissions in the Trade!...Great Rates Travel earns the highest commission rates available--about 50% higher than
independent agents typically qualify for. Plus our valued Travel Consultants keep a generous 50-60% of the commission from
bookings, as opposed to the 30-40% most other travel agencies pay their travel agents).
- For your protection, you are covered by our $1million dollar "Errors and Omissions" liability policy.
- Business licenses, insurance, advertising, certification and membership fees--plus many other start-up and back office
expenses are covered for you...All you need is your own computer with internet, a phone & fax machine--Most everything else you
will need to be successful is provided! We handle all the back-office details and agency expenses, so you can focus on just
...WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CLICK HERE TO EMAIL US OR Call 210-410-2580 to join our team today!
Great Rates Travel Service is proud to be CLIA and
Princess Academy Commodore Certified